As a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE), you play a vital role in delivering banking services to the people in your community. As part of your duties, you are require to provide a range of financial services, including account opening, money transfer, and bill payments, among others. To ensure that these services are deliver in a secure and trustworthy manner! It is mandatory for all VLEs to upload their CSC Police Verification Certificate and Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) Certificate in the Bank Mitra Portal.
The Police Verification Certificate is an important document that confirms your identity and verifies that you do not have any criminal records. This certificate will issue by the local police department, and it serves as proof of your character and integrity. By uploading this certificate, you can assure your customers that they can trust you with their financial transactions.
How To Upload CSC Police Verification Certificate
- First you go to Bank Mitra Portal of CSC [ https://cscbankmitra.in/ ]
- After visiting the Bank Mitra Portal ,
- you will get the option of VLE Information Update! On which you have to click!
- After clicking on it, a new page will open in front of you.
- On Bank Mitra Portal! you have to login through your CSC ID & Password!
- After this you can Upload your Police Verification Certificate there!